Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Horror Show Shadow Box

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a little project on the Sizzix blog, an interactive Halloween shadow box, made with Brenda Walton's new Shadow Box die.

Horror Show Shadow Box - Layers of ink
I love the Shadow Box die and can think of so many different things to make with it. It reminded me of a puppet theatre, where you move the puppets by pulling on strings, so I a made a little scary scene for my son. We don't celebrate Halloween, but he loves scary stuff, and he'll probably want this out for quite a while. If you pull the strings on top, the creatures and skeleton move.

For more photo and info, head over to the Sizzix blog.

Thank you for stopping by!!

Anna-Karin

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!