Friday, June 6, 2014

Craft Stamper July 2014

Hello everyone! The July issue of the Craft Stamper is out for sale. I am so happy that I can finally share that I am doing a series on scenic stamping. The first article of the series is in the July issue.
 
You can see one of the two cards to the left in the middle. All the articles will be stepped out tutorials and over the series I am going to cover a lot of fun techniques, different seasons, different colouring methods and media, composition and much more. In this issue there is also a Stamping Contrast article, where different designers, including me, use the same wonderful Stampscapes set, and we are also joined by Kevin Nakagawa from Stampscapes.
 
I hope you will enjoy going on a scenic stamping adventure with me!
 
Happy stamping!
 
Anna-Karin

2 comments:

  1. I loved your article and am certainly enjoying the start of this adventure, look forward to seeing more now. Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your article!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!