Friday, August 31, 2012

CSI Design Team Call

I just wanted to share that CSI:Color, Stories, Inspiration is having a design team call. I love being on this team, it is very friendly, very creative and very inspiring. Every week I am amazed at the variety of layouts created by the team. The challenges are so much fun, each week is different.

You can find more information in this thread on the CSI site, and you can also ask questions there.

The combination of a color combo, the always wonderful inspiration photo and the prompts is just the best and I particularly like the focus on meaningful journaling, since that was always important for me. Telling a story.

I hope you will apply! I'll be back tomorrow morning with my CSI layout for this week.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Anna-Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!