Monday, September 7, 2026

Stamped pumpkins on kraft

 Hi friends! It is Monday again and a new month. September is here and with it comes autumn. 

Please note: this post has affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.


This week we are celebrating STAMPtember® at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. Our theme is Stamp It! Since it is the first Monday of a new month, the team is showcasing products by a specific company, and this week it is of course Simon Says Stamp Exclusive products. You can find the fantastic range of stamps, dies, stencils, inks, embellishments, tools and paper products here. 



You don't have to use Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products to join, but it is fun if you do.

Since it is a new month, we also have a new guest designer joining us and this month Debbie Emmons is joining us. Don't miss checking out Debbie's Instagram account where she has posted her project.

Layers of ink - Stamped pumpkins on kraft by Anna-Karin Evaldsson.

I made a pumpkin card this week, focusing on stamping. I decided to stamp the entire cardfront with pumpkins, acorns and sentiments. I used different colors and inks. The new Simon Says Stamp A7 Notched Rectangles is a great set of 13 rectangles, making it easy to create layers. 

Die cut with Simon Says Stamp A7 Notched Rectangles.

Start by die cutting a Notched Rectangle from kraft cardstock.

Stamp Simon Says Stamp Harvest Blessing.

Stamp the large pumpkin from Simon Says Stamp Harvest Blessings with Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade and the sentiment with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Sprout ink. The stem was stamped with Cappuccino ink.


Continue filling the paper with stamps, but leave some space for the sentiments.

Stamp with Simon Says Stamp To Friendship.

Next, I stamped sentiments from Simon Says Stamp To Friendship with black ink.


I die cut two more Notched Rectangles as mats. The cardbase is folded brown cardstock. Place the fold just outside the die when die cutting. 




This is such a great sentiment. I used it on my project for the STAMPtember® blog party too.


I really like the look of the Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide on the kraft paper. And the acorns from Simon Says Stamp Harvest Blessings.


And another great friendship quote.

Layers of ink - Stamped pumpkins on kraft by Anna-Karin Evaldsson.

Join us this week in our Stamp It challenge! You have a chance to win a $25 gift voucher to do some fun shopping at Simon Says Stamp. You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.



Do you use Instagram? If so please add #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too.





Thank you so much for visiting today! 

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

Supplies:

* Please note: the links are affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!