Hello stampers! Today I have an art journal page to share, filled with pumpkins. You can also turn it into a card.
Please note: this post has affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.
I really like this Simon Says Stamp Pumpkin to Talk About stamp and wanted it in an art journal. Here I worked in my Stamperia Mixed Media Happiness journal 4x8.5 in. The pumpkins were watercolored and I die cut a large title also from watercolored paper. The title spells 'FALL' in Swedish.
Start by stamping Simon Says Stamp Pumpkin to Talk About with Archival Ink.
Watercolor the pumpkins with green, orange, purple and a little pink. I used Daniel Smith watercolors. I painted the bottom part purple, but later changed my mind.
When dry, splatter with Winsor & Newton Permanent White Gouache.
I had a left-over piece of pink watercolored paper and die cut a scalloped edge with Tim Holtz Vault Edges.
White emboss dots with Tim Holtz Tiny Texture.
I pained two pieces of watercolor paper in an ombre fashion and die cut Tim Holtz Alphanumeric Bulletin letters.
A few Clippings Stickers serves as sentiments.
Pumpkins are fun to color.
You can also test making them all the same color, but in different shades.
Leave some of the white showing for highlights.
Happy crafting!
Anna-Karin
Supplies:
* Please note: the links are affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.
* Please note: the links are affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!