Hello crafters! I hope your weekend was good and that you got some crafty time. I am happy to be back at my desk after a short break.
Please note: this post has affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.
This week we have a Funny/Punny theme at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! And don't miss the project by our August guest designer Cassie Lynch.
Start by stamping the larger bird from Bird Crazy and the smaller bird from Mini Bird Crazy and Things on watercolor paper. I really like that the two sizes face different ways.
Smear Distress Ink on a non-stick craft sheet, mist with water and pick up with a paint brush.
I added Glossy Accents to the eyes.
The background was done with Distress Ink in several layers, using the ink smooshing technique. Stamp the background here and there with Simon Says Stamp Pepita Background and white emboss.
The main sentiment comes from Simon Says Stamp Paper Cut Word Mix 1, from the new Every Happiness release. I die cut the word from watercolor paper and painted with the same inks as the birds. The matte was die cut from vellum.
I decided to die cut the word one more time from plain watercolor paper and off-set slightly. Glue to the background. The two smaller sentiments come from Tim Holtz Crazy Talk.
I added cheese cloth behind the birds and adhered them with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect White Foam Tape.
I added two ribbons underneath the birds and Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Dazzling Prism Gems.
Join us this week in our Funny/Punny challenge! You have a chance to win a $25 gift voucher to do some fun shopping at Simon Says Stamp. You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.
Do you use Instagram? If so please add #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too.
Thank you so much for visiting today!
Happy crafting!
Anna-Karin
Supplies:
* Please note: the links are affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.
* Please note: the links are affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.












%20(1).jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!