Sunday, January 29, 2023

Mixed Media Tag Notebook Tutorial

Hi stampers! Today I am happy to have a tutorial for a mixed media tag notebook on the Simon Says Stamp Store blog. Here is a sneak peek of the project: 

Layers of ink - Mixed Media Tag Notebook Tutorial by Anna-Karin Evaldsson.

From when I was about eight years old until my early twenties, I documented all books that I read in a notebook, with the basic info: title, author, publication year, but also with a short summary, favorite quotes and a grade from 1 to 5. I called the notebook my ‘Book Book’ and thought it was time to make myself a new one. You can of course make a tag book or journal for any theme.

I went with the format of a tag book since it reminds me of bookmarks and since it is easy to add new tags to the book. You can make a tag book for any theme or you can use the techniques to make individual tags or cards. To fit my theme, I used many products related to typography, books and writing. I also used a whole lot of inky or watercolored scrap papers.

To see the full project and the step photos, head over to the Simon Says Stamp Store blog




Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! See you again tomorrow.

Happy stamping!

Anna-Karin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!