Wednesday, October 26, 2016

SSS Believe in the Season Blog Hop Winner

Hello everyone! I just wanted to write a quick post to announce the winner on my stop of the Simon Says Stamp Believe in the Season Blog Hop.



I did a random draw, and the winner is Nicole Vögeli.


Congrats Nicole!! I'll contact you with the details about how to get your $25 gift voucher.

You can see the full Believe in the Season release here. I really had such fun working with it. A big thank you to everyone who left comments on my projects. It was fun to read all the comments.


I don't have a project to share with you today, instead I am posting a photo with some colour inspiration, in the form of the splendor of autumn trees.

I'll be back soon with a new project. Until then, happy stamping!!

Anna-Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!