Sunday, October 30, 2016

Leafy Pumpkin Tag Tutorial

Hi and welcome! Today I am happy to have a guest post up on the Simon Says Stamp Blog, and I made a textured autumn tag.

Layers of ink - Leafy Pumpkin Tag Tutorial by Anna-Karin
I used mainly Tim Holtz products for the tag, and had particularly fun with the textured leaf background, made with the Autumn stencil and pastes, paint, Distress Mediums and Distress Crayons. You can see all the steps on the Simon Says Stamp blog. My package of Pumpkin Pieces ended up being squashed under something in my studio and some of the pumpkins were damaged. At first, I was a little annoyed, but then I realised that they were looking kind of cool, so I roughed them up some more and got them to look pretty textured.

You'll find the whole tag and all the steps on the Simon Says Stamp blog.



Have a great day!

Anna-Karin

3 comments:

  1. A really wonderful Tag, full of different textures and the leaves look very nice. The highlights are the three dimensional pumpkins. Wow! Well done.
    I like this little art piece very much.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layers and beautiful colors! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never stamped through a stencil but have to give it try after reading your tutorial on SSS blog. It looks like so much fun and your results are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!