Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Smile Layout

Hello friends! Today I have a scrapbooking layout to share, with stitching and patterned paper.

Please note: this post has affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.

Layers of ink - Smile Layout by Anna-Karin Evaldsson.

I wanted to use a mix of Tim Holtz Palette paper, and in particular the collage papers with all the small details. All I added was some ephemera, die cut butterflies, a title and some stamped sentiments. I used an old childhood photo.

Use Tim Holtz Palette paper.

I started by cutting out pieces from the collage papers in various Palette Paper 8x8 in sets, picking designs that I liked, or that fit the theme.


Arrange them on a background paper, distress the edges and then stitch around the design with both straight and zigzag stitches.

Stitch around the paper.

The background is kraft paper and I added more Palette paper, distressed the edges and stitched another frame.

Die cut Tim Holtz Alphanumeric Bulletin.

I really like Tim Holtz Sizzix Alphanumeric Bulletin letters and die cut the title from another pieces of palette paper and from Simon Says Stamp Rainforest cardstock.


Butterflies were die cut from more patterned paper with Simon Says Stamp Bright Butterflies. The bodies come from Simon Says Stamp Flourish Butterfly Trio.


I used ephemera from 49 and Market Faded Memory Lane ephemera and chipboard sets and sanded the edges slightly.




Glue the title and add lace trim underneath as a border.


This sentiment also comes from Simon Says Stamp Be Your Beautiful Self. 


A few more flowers and a butterfly. 




Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

Supplies:

* Please note: the links are affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.





Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

Supplies:

* Please note: the links are affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!