Hi friends! It is Monday again and I hope you had a fun weekend.
Please note: this post has affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.
This week we have a Stitch It theme at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. Don't miss the last project by our July guest designer Rox aka Red Dirt Crafter.
I made a card with messy stitching around the edges of the focal panel, which is a quick way of adding interest. The card was made with an embossed paper that I made for my last gel printing session. I also added some ephemera from 49 & Market and stamped and die cut sentiments.
The paper was embossed with Simon Says Stamp Heart Showers, which is such a lovely die. I used in for gel printing and then liked the embossed background so much that I decided to use it for a card. The coordinating clouds were die cut from Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Velvet Luxury Cardstock Snow.
The large letters were die cut with Tim Holtz Sizzix Alphanumeric Bulletin letters. I die cut from a piece of 49 & Market Faded Memory Lane Ephemera and from brown cardstock.
The airplane comes from 49 and Market Travel Diaries Laser Cut Elements. The edges were sanded.
Emboss the edges and stitch around them. The little hearts were die cut with Simon Says Stamp Drawn Hearts from Luxe Glitter.
I added an additional sentiment stamped with Tim Holtz Nature's Wonder.
Stitching is fun and a great way to add a border.
Join us this week in our Stitch It challenge! You have a chance to win a $25 gift voucher to do some fun shopping at Simon Says Stamp. You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.
Do you use Instagram? If so please add #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too.
Thank you so much for visiting today!
Happy crafting!
Anna-Karin
Supplies:
* Please note: the links are affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.
* Please note: the links are affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.









%20(1).jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!