Hello crafters! I really enjoy making notebooks / sketchbooks and other types of mini books, Today, I have a notebook to share made from a gel printed sheet of paper.
Please note: this post has affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.
The best thing with making your own notebooks/sketchbooks is that you can use your favorite paper for the inside. Here I used a thin dotted notebook paper.
I added a few hearts die cut with Simon Says Stamp Drawn Hearts from Luxe Glitter sheets.
This is the paper that I started out with, from a recent gel printing session. The printing was done with Simon Says Stamp Mix and Match Circles stencil and Star Lattice embossing folder.
Stamp sentiments from Simon Says Stamp Be Your Beautiful Self and Chill Vibes. Round the corners with a We Are Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.
Stitch around the edges of the cover. Cut papers for the inside, fold and score. Round the corners. Stitch along the spine with a sewing machine.
The ticket was folded and stapled to the cover. I added a Tim Holtz Clippings Stickers to the ticket. The paper planes come from 49 and Market Travel Diaries Laser Cuts.
I used more Clippings Stickers and also elements from the Travel Diaries Laser Cut set.
I love bicycles and the whole book was inspired by this bicycle from Travel Diaries. 'Live Your Story' from Simon Says Stamp Be Your Beautiful Self was the perfect length for the cover.
I added tiny flowers to the basket. They are the inside part of flowers from Simon Says Stamp Poised Primula.
The back cover was left plain. The original print didn't cover the entire page, but that was okay since I placed that part on the back cover.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and that it inspired you to make your own notebooks. They are also great as gifts.
Happy crafting!
Anna-Karin
Supplies:
* Please note: the links are affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.
* Please note: the links are affiliate links, for which I receive a small percentage of sales generated by the link, at no extra cost to you.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!