Sunday, October 22, 2023

Glow-in-the-dark Halloween Decor

Hi crafters! Today I am happy to have a tutorial on the Simon Says Stamp Store blog. I made a Halloween decor piece with a glowing moon and other glow-in-the-dark details. Here is a sneak peek:


Layers of ink - Glow In the Dark Halloween Tutorial by Anna-Karin Evaldsson.

As a child I had two small glow-in-the-dark figurines next to my bed. I was very fascinated with them and still like glow-in-the-dark items, which is why I was happy to see Tim Holtz new Glow Grit Paste. 

To see the full project, the tutorial and lots of details, head over to the Simon Says Stamp Store Blog

Thank you for stopping by here today! See you again tomorrow.

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!