Sunday, July 3, 2022

Alcohol ink on Yupo Paper

Hello! Today I am happy to have a project on the Simon Says Stamp Store Blog. I made a card with a bunch of fun techniques. 

Layers of ink - Alcohol ink on yupo paper tutorial by Anna-Karin Evaldsson.

Here is a sneak peek of my project. I made a 4th of July card, which was fun since it is not a theme I have used many times, or a color combo that I often use. You can use the techniques for any theme though. The background is done with alcohol ink on Yupo paper and with additional layers of ghost stamping. The card also features a dry embossed and die cut butterfly. 

To see all the details and the tutorial, head over to the Simon Says Stamp Store blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by here today!

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!