Sunday, June 16, 2024

Infusions with Stencils

Hi crafters! Today I am happy to have a tutorial on Simon Says Stamp Store Blog. I made two mixed media cards.


Layers of ink - Infusions with stencils tutorial by Anna-Karin Evaldsson.

I am sharing fun backgrounds made with stencils and Paper Artsy Infusions Colored Stains. I made two cards since I couldn’t choose which of the two backgrounds to use. Infusions Colored Stains can be used for many techniques and here I used them with stencils and to make backgrounds for die cut shapes.

Head over to the Simon Says Stamp Store Blog for all the details and the tutorial. 

Thank you for stopping by today and see you again tomorrow!

Happy stamping!

Anna-Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!