Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Mixed Media Adirondack Chair Tutorial

Hello friends! I have a project on the Sizzix blog today, a shabby chic 3-D chair, made with Eileen Hull's 3-D Adirondack Chair die. 

I made this chair for my sister, who has a shabby chic style. The woodgrain effect was done with a stamp by Hero Arts, embossing powder and Distress Paint. I also used a sentiment stamp by Hero Arts and made a blanket out of Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements fabric

You will find all the steps for how I made this on the Sizzix blog

Happy crafting!!

Anna-Karin

Supplies:




4 comments:

  1. A great gift, I bet your sister will love it. It is so cute. A blanket, too! I love how you did the woodgrain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful make! Love the sentiment on this adorable adirondack chair. And that blanket -- such a marvelous touch. -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. You even made a blanket! Love this little chair. It's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chair and the blanket is adorable. Love the wood grain too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!