Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Alphabet Embossed Brass Necklace

Hi friends! Today I am sharing a project on the Sizzix blog and I had fun making a simple necklace with some new products by Vintaj.

I love letters and words and therefore also the new Uppercase Alphabet DecoEmboss folder. For my necklace I used one larger and two smaller brass circles, as well as some beads. I made sure to place the larger circle so that all the letters in my baby's name are within the circle (Leo).
 
Instead of making jewellery, you can use the Vintaj folders and blanks to make great embellishments for card making or scrapbooking.

For more info, head over to the Sizzix blog.

Thank you for stopping by today!!

Anna-Karin

Supplies:



6 comments:

  1. GASP! Be still my heart...this is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks amazing - your talents have no bounds - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That necklace is gorgeous!! I would most definitely wear that piece of art. Love it Anna-Karin!!!!! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous necklace! So sweet to have Leo's name in the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous necklace! So sweet to have Leo's name in the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how the letters are strewn around those brass circles. There is this sense of formality that letters bring into a design that they've been cast on these fixed sheets of brass, just makes it look like some kind of post-modern dog tag. Great work!

    Brandi Bradley @ Rotax Metals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!