Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fall Gift Card Holder Card Tutorial

Hello friends! During my walks, I like to observe, photograph and sometimes also sketch changes in nature, and today I saw that one of my favorite sets of autumn trees had turned color. The three particular trees are always among the first trees to get their autumn shades. Today, I am happy to share another tutorial on the Sizzix blog

Layers of ink - Autumn Card with Gift Card Pocket tutorial by Anna-Karin Evaldsson with Sizzix dies by Tim Holtz.

I made an autumn card featuring a pocket, which is perfect for a gift card, or a small note or photo. There are also Funky Floral autumn foliage, and a rosette. If you want to make it even more special, put a magnet on the back of the rosette, so that it can be used as an ornament. All the dies that I used are by Tim Holtz. For more rosette inspiration, check out my Rosette Wall-hanger, where I also used some left-overs from this card.

You can find all the steps for this easy card on the Sizzix blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!