Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mixed Media May Interview

Hello everyone! Have you ever had a look at Mixed Media May? It's an annual celebration of mixed media art, featuring a new artist every day during the whole month. I was very happy and honoured to be asked to be one of the featured artists for this year's Mixed Media May.

You can find my interview on the Mixed Media May site today. It was fun answering the questions, although I initially wrote too much, which is an old habit of mine. There are also photos of some of my mixed media projects in the post. At the end of the month, there will be prizes to be won.

The heart photo above comes from this layout of mine.

To read the interview, head over to Mixed Media May.

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

9 comments:

  1. It was lovely to learn more about the lady behind such wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool - congratulations on being selected... I'm off to have a read!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Well deserved and beautiful canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. It was nice reading more about you.
    You make wonderful work of art. I enjoy following you.
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice interview, congratulations on being featured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great look. love the use of the print.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely interview Anna... I love your work.
    hugz
    shamela :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your interview-very awesome! Love you artwork! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!