Sunday, April 1, 2012

Big news: Sizzix DT!

Today, I have some really good news and I am so happy to be able to finally tell them. About a month ago I got an email from Tammy asking me if I wanted to be on the very first Sizzix Design Team. Yippy! I love the Sizzix dies and embossing folders, so of course I said yes! I am so very excited to be on this fabulous team. It has been really hard not to tell anyone.

You can find the announcement about the team on the Sizzix blog. There is also a fun give away on the blog. The new DT is fabulous and very diverse, and will surely bring tons of inspiration. You can find everyone's blogs here:








I have a celebration tutorial planned and was going to post it today, but it is not quite finished yet. I will post it first thing tomorrow morning. It is pretty technique intensive and I hope you will like it. Sorry to keep you waiting!

Anna-Karin

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Anna-Karin! I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations with Sizzix products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting and wonderful for you!!! Yeah, this is so up your alley and you're a wonderful choice to be a part of this team!! YEAH... OMG you get to work w/ Tammy T!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Anna-Karin!!! What wonderful news. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Congrats on your new DT gig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've met through the blog and I have Sizzix around yours. You have some beautiful work, I hope to follow apartir now and learn a little with your work .. Greetings from Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Anna-Karin! That's wonderful news. Sizzix is very lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Anna-Karin! So well deserved! I love everything you create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous piece! Can't wait to see more of your work as part of the design team. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a great project!! Such a detailed blog post too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a rockstar!!!!! Super cool news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your new DT! They are lucky to have you!
    This tutorial is great!!
    Best wishes!
    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. SORRY!! Came back to say I am STILL excited for you!! Whoohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so very thrilled to have you as a part of this team! Thank you so much for accepting the invitation to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jy gaan sommer 'n besige tannie word! Geniet dit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done, dear A-K! - ingrid from YourScrappingShop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!