Sunday, August 18, 2024

Postage Stamp Notebook

Hello crafters! Today I am happy to have a tutorial on the Simon Says Stamp store blog.

Layers of ink - Postage Stamp Notebook Tutorial by Anna-Karin Evaldsson.


Ever since I was a small child, I liked notebooks, sketchbooks and journals. Big ones, small ones, pretty ones, interesting ones and almost any type of notebook. I still like notebooks just as much and often make my own. Today, I am going to share an easy notebook/sketchbook with a stitched spine.

When I saw Tim Holtz Postmarked Sticker Book, I thought it would look great to cover an entire notebook front cover with the colorful stamps. The stamps are so pretty that all you need to add is a title and some sentiments. If you don’t want to make a notebook, you can use the cover design on a card instead.

To see the tutorial and all the details, head over to the Simon Says Stamp Store blog

Thank you so much for stopping by here today! 


Anna-Karin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!