Friday, November 24, 2017

eBook sale at Bella Crafts

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well! I just wanted to do a quick post to tell you about the Black Friday Sale at Bella Crafts Publishing. In case, you missed one of the Eileen Hull eBooks, this is a great chance to get them. I am happy to have projects in both books.


The first book, Die Cutting Magic is full of inspiration and a great variety of different projects. 


The newest one is the Journal Treasury, which has over 75 examples of how you can use Eileen's Sizzix Journal die


Another lovely book for sale (this one is not an Eileen Hull book, but by Jo Pearson) is this 103 Christmas Crafts book.

The sale continues until Monday, so there is plenty of time. :)

Have a lovely weekend! I hope you will get some crafty time. I want to take Christmas photos of the boys, for my cards, but the snow disappeared. Last year, I took the photos just after a snow storm, so there was plenty of snow. I always take those photos outdoors, and I think we will take a walk around the neighborhood to try to find a Christmassy tree or something similar.

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!