Thursday, June 22, 2017

Be Active Art Journal Page Tutorial

Hi friends! Today, I am sharing a tutorial on the Sizzix blog, made with new Planner themed stamps, dies and stickers by Katelyn Lizardi

Layers of ink - Be Active Art Journal Page Tutorial by Anna-Karin with Sizzix dies by Katelyn Lizardi.

Even though these stamps, dies and stickers are meant to for planners, but you can use them for lots of other types of projects too: such as cardmaking, scrapbooking and art journaling. I like small stamps and dies since they can be used to add little details to a project. Inspired by the cute bicycle stamp, I decided to to a bright page about my bike rides and walks. The page is one of the watercolor pages in Dina Wakley's Media Journal.

At the moment, I am walking more than cycling, since my little one loves to sit in his stroller and we go for long walks together. But last weekend, Anton and I went on two long bike rides with his new bike, which was really fun.

You can find the full tutorial on the Sizzix blog.

Thank you for the visit!

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

Supplies:





3 comments:

  1. Well now this is so awesome. I love the little dies/stamps. Awesome great for scrapbooking / journaling and cards. I like color choices. So many awesome fun products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been over to see your tutorial of this wonderful layout, I think I may now 'need' some of those stamps.... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!