Sunday, February 3, 2013

CSI Birthday Blog Hop winner

Hi everyone! Sorry about the quiet days, I've been travelling, but now things are back to normal again. I am looking forward to getting inky and to play with my new Sizzix dies.

A huge thanks to everyone who celebrated with us this month and visited the CSI design team's blogs for our Birthday Presents Blog Hop. I really enjoyed reading all the comments on my layout. Winners have been announced here. Come see who won!


Thanks for making the birthday blog hop such a success!

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin


1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna,
    I just noticed on the CSI forum that I was chosen for your blog from the blog hop.
    That is so exciting since I used your LO as the starting point for my LO I submitted last week. I loved your embossed stamping resist technique. My LO certainly couldn't hold a candle to yours but it was fun to create and hopefully in time I will get better at it.
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!