Sunday, November 22, 2015

Cheerful Snowman Tag Card Tutorial

Hi everyone! I am sharing a tutorial on the Sizzix blog today for a cheerful little tag card, made with new dies by Stephanie Ackerman.

I had fun building this little cute winter scene. The base is a great new Tag Card die, which will work great if you want to make your own Christmas gift tags too, or really for any season of the year since tag cards are a fun alternative to ordinary cards. I also used the Three Trees, Snowman & Tag and Fresh Blossom Numbers set. I used the new Paper Leather sheets here too, for another example check out my Autumn Matchbox tutorial. 

To see all the steps, you'll have to head over to the Sizzix blog. I will be back later this week with more Christmas card inspiration.

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

Supplies:





6 comments:

  1. Oh so cute ... love the color and all the yummy texture !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confirm what I said to you on FB Anna-Karin...
    Your project is super cute!!! :)
    Thanks for the tutorial (I tried to leave a comment on Sizzix blog too three times this morning, but it doesn't work...)
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Corinne!! I will let them know about the issue with comments, the Sizzix site has been revamped so there might be some issues.

      Delete
  3. This is adorable Anna-Karin! Love the touches of snow. TFS!

    I also tried to leave a comment on the Sizzix blog but was unsuccessful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb!! I love adding snow to projects.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!