Wednesday, September 12, 2012

STAMPtember™ Blog Hop winner

The Simon Says Stamp and Show blog hop to kick off STAMPtember™, celebrated this whole month by Simon Says Stamp, was so much fun! Thank you to everyone who took part in the hop and who left comments on my blog. I had so much fun reading all the comments and now want to make even more bookmarks.


I let random.org draw my winner, and of the 294 comments on my bookmark post, it picked comment  #25, by Lynn Stevens:

'Love how you used the ledger paper for your bookmarks. Those are all just darling!
Lynn'


Big congrats Lynn! Your prize is a $25 gift voucher at Simon Says Stamp! Enjoy your shopping! I'll send you an email.

Thanks for stopping by!

Anna-Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!