Friday, December 23, 2011

Advent ATC 23

Here’s the second last ATC of my ATC calendar. Swedish Advent calendars stop on the 24th, which is the main day on which Christmas is celebrated.


The day before Christmas Eve is called ‘the day before the dipping day’ in Swedish, and refers to a food dish that is often eaten on Christmas Eve. I always liked the evening of the 23rd, when gifts are wrapped and the last preparations are done. I cut out some parcels and added some wax to the ATC to symbolise that. Most gifts are wrapped now, but I have to fry some meatballs for tomorrow (important part of the Christmas meal). So I am off to do that now.

Thank you for looking!!

Supplies: Hero Arts alphabet stickers; Fancy Pants patterned paper; KI Memories fabric paper; red wax; 7Gypsies wax stamp; Making Memories number stickers and heart pearl; lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!