Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 tags of Christmas 7

Here’s my seventh 12 tags of Christmas.


I used the same Distress Stains as Tim to make the background (Antique Linen and Pumice Stone) and then stamped the background in a patchy way with Pumice Stone. Kraft glassine was coloured with alcohol inks (gold, Pesto, Lettuce, Bottle). I don’t have the holly die, so instead I used the Tattered Leaves die, after crumbling and inking the glassine. The Branch Tree was die cut from grungeboard for the branches, painted gold, sanded, inked and then painted with a bit of white. Finally, the lace was dyed with Forest Moss.

A close up:


Supplies: Tim Holtz Stamper’s Anonymous: Ultimate Grunge CMS075, Mini Holidays CMS066, Grunge Flakes CMS098, Holiday Wishes CMS095; Distress Stain: Antique Linen, Pumice Stone; Distress Ink: Pumice Stone; Vintage Photo, Forest Moss; Alcohol ink: gold, Pesto, Lettuce, Bottle; Tim Holtz Sizzix Branch Tree, Tattered Leaves dies; lace trim; Kaisercraft pearls; tinsel.


Quick tag cards

After finishing the tag, I needed four very quick cards, so I made another four tags with the same distress stain background (colouring both sides of the tag), and just did some simple stamping on top. I folded the tags, placed the sentiment on the inside, and the cards were finished. Here they are (sorry that some of the photos aren't great, I had to take them very quickly in poor morning light):






Thank you for stopping by!!

Supplies: Artistic Outpost and Stamper’s Anonymous stamps; Distress Stain: Antique Linen, Pumice Stone; Distress Ink: Pumice Stone; Vintage Photo: Jenni Bowlin Brown Sugar ink.

5 comments:

  1. You are on a roll, Anna-Karin. The leaves you used look wonderful, and the distressed background does too.

    Nice set of tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! I was so impressed to have seen a great artwork. You've done a great job.Well, thank you for sharing your talent and article it is very well appreciated by me. You can also visit my site if you have time.


    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a great work. Thanks for making this blog. You helped me a lot on my research topic. Keep it up guys!

    Say
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!